Web launch: OECD Paper on Responsible Business Conduct for Institutional Investors
The PRI is hosted a webinar on 28 March with representatives from OECD, as well as APG and Aviva. Listen to the recording to find out more (password: OECDguide1).
Representatives of the OECD presented the main findings of the paper on Responsible Business Conduct for Institutional Investors, the first official publication to explain the application of the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises in the context of institutional investors and key considerations for institutional investors in carrying out due diligence to identify and respond to environmental and social risks.
Anna Pot of APG shared their response to the paper and how they plan to address the recommendations going forward. PRI's Kris Douma discussed how the approaches recommended in the paper can complement and support implementation of the PRI principles.
- Roel Nieuwenkamp, Chair of the OECD Working Party on Responsible Business Conduct
- Barbara Bijelic, Legal Expert Responsible Business Conduct, OECD
- Tyler Gillard, Manager of Sector Projects, Responsible Business Conduct, OECD
- Anna Pot, Manager, Responsible Investment, APG
- Kris Douma, Director of Investment Practices and Reporting, PRI