African CEO Pension and Sovereign Wealth Fund Summit
African CEO Pension and Sovereign Wealth Fund Summit, 2-3 May, Southern Sun Maharani Hotel, Durban. Organised by Africa Investor. The PRI has been confirmed as a strategic partner.
The theme for this summit is: Facilitating Pension Fund Investment Partnerships with African Asset Owners.
The Ai CEO African Pension and Sovereign Wealth Fund Leaders’ Summit is the calendar event and premier business development forum for pension funds, trustees, in- vestment consultants, sovereign wealth funds and institutional investors. This unique, CEO/CIO-level Summit will focus on investment strategies, governance and showcase institutional-grade opportunities and instruments to de-risk and catalyze global and African institutional capital.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Nicolas Firzli, President, World Pensions Council
- Theresa Whitmarsh, CEO, Washington State Investment Board
- Henry Jones, Vice President, CalPERS Board of Administration, Chair, CalPERS Investment Committee
- Robert M. Maynard, CIO, The Public Employee Retirement System of Idaho
- Lionel Johnson, President, Pacific Pension and Investment Institute
- Donna Sims Wilson, President, Smith, Graham & Co Investment Advisors, L.P
- Orim Graves, Executive Director, National Association of Securities Professionals
- Agnes Dasewicz, Director, Office of Private Capital and Microenterprise, USAID
- Hubert Danso, CEO and Vice Chairman, Africa investor
- Dan Matjila, CEO, Public Investment Corporation of South Africa
- David Nuyoma, CEO, Government Institutions Pension Fund, Namibia
- Tariq Senhaji, CEO, Ithmar Capital (Moroccan Sovereign Fund)
- Jose dos Santos, Chairman, FSDEA (Angolan Sovereign Fund)
For any queries regarding this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The PRI is a strategic partner of this event, which is organised by Africa Investor.