Supporting you to be an active owner - Melbourne
The PRI is hosting series of investor briefings to share the latest trends in collaborative engagement around the world and review how activity by Australian and New Zealand signatories compares with that of other markets.
At these briefings, you will learn more about the latest PRI collaborative engagements, tools and guidance, including initiatives focused on cyber security, climate change and deforestation due to launch in the next three months. You will also hear about the PRI’s work with signatories in support of the FSB Task Force on Climate Related Financial Disclosure (TCFD).
Presented by Paul Chandler, Senior Manager, Environmental Issues at the PRI and Matthew McAdam, Head of Australasia.
Other locations include:
Detailed agenda to follow.
Please note that due to space limitations in Melbourne, registrations are limited to one representative per organisation.
If you have any questions, or to add the names of your colleagues to a waiting list, please contact Matthew McAdam.
Factory Farming: Assessing the Investment Risks
Alongside this session, the PRI will also be partnering with the FAIRR Initiative and RIAA to host a breakfast briefing on investment risks relating to intensive livestock production.
Alan Briefel, Executive Director at the FAIRR Initiative will focus on:
- the investment risks and opportunities linked to livestock production
- the preliminary findings of FAIRR's recent research on livestock production in AsiaPac
- recent engagement initiatives on antibiotics and sustainable protein
Elaine Prior, Managing Director and ESG Analyst at Citi, will discuss her recent reports entitled:
- “Food-Animals, Antibiotics & Resistance Risk: Investors as Actors / Focus on the Australian Context / Potential Scrutiny on Poultry & Pork Producers”
- and “Chicken Producers, Antibiotics & Resistance: Deep Dive into Ingham's and Tegel's Approach”
For questions on this session, please contact Alan Briefel.
|The PRI would like to thank HESTA for hosting the event.|