Responsible Investment Roundtable: Should investors care about supply chain workers receiving a living wage?
Hosted by BMO Global Asset Management (EMEA), in collaboration with Fair Labor Association, Oxfam and PRI, an expert panel will present an update on the latest living wage initiatives. Join us for a discussion on the business opportunities, approaches to investor engagement, as well as challenges and ways to implement living wages in global supply chains.
The panel will be moderated by Rosey Hurst, Founder and Director of Impactt.
Panel speakers include:
- Greg Distelhorst, Associate Professor, Saïd Business School at Oxford University
- Matthias Beer, Associate Director, BMO
- Rachel Wilshaw, Ethical Trade Manager, Oxfam
- Jason Judd, Vice President, Fair Labor Association
- Peter Newhouse, SVP Global Head of Reward, Unilever
- Frank Henke, VP Global Social & Environmental Affairs, Adidas AG
This meeting is for PRI signatories and other investors only. Please contact Felicitas Weber if you have any questions.
|09:00||Breakfast and registration|
|09:30||Part 1: Introduction and panel presentations|
|10:45||Part 2: Panel discussion and Q&A|