PRI Webinar: FSB Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures - Implications for PRI signatories
Join the PRI for a webinar on the FSB Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures.
The webinar will provide an overview of the Task Force’s recommendations. Speakers will share their initial reactions on implications of the recommendations for PRI signatories.
- Jane Ambachtsheer, Partner and Chair, Global Responsible Investment, Mercer and FSB Task Force Member
- Marisa Buchanan, Executive Director, Sustainable Finance, JP Morgan Chase
- Jennifer Coulson, Senior Manager, ESG Integration, BcIMC
- Michael Wilkins, Managing Director, S&P Global and FSB Task Force Member
- Xander den Uyl, PRI Board Member and Trustee, ABP
Moderated by Chris Fowle, Associate Director, Global Networks & Outreach, Americas, PRI
With introductory comments from Sagarika Chatterjee, Associate Director, Policy and Research, PRI
For any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This webinar links to the UN's Sustainable Development Goals Number 13: Climate Action